Brief updates on this-and-that!
- I still don't feel entirely well, but I'm feeling better than I did. But I wish I felt "right".
- I visited my dentist today, and she x-rayed my mouth. No new wisdom teeth coming in, no signs of cavities. She hopes I'll feel well when the antibiotics are gone. If not, I'll call her back.
- I failed my Novice Moves yesterday. Only they call it "retry", not "fail". That's okay, at least I got the First Test In Sixteen Years jitters out of the way. I was really flustered and stiff at the beginning, so I totally messed up my perimeter stroking stuff. But they liked my brackets and spirals.
- I haven't been struck down by a tornado yet, but it's windy out.
- I've successfully given up diet coke and chocolate so far, so Lent is working out so far.
- My latest theory is that my mouth infection and neck pain is all a result of diet coke withdrawal.
- I got a nifty new backpack from my boss last week, everyone on the Release Team got one, with our team motto: Quality and Fearlessness
- I'm sleepy, not feeling right, and it's monday. But things are going okay even so.... life is pretty good.