The problem, of course, is that I'm not good at spending money. I need to have millions of dollars so I can buy everything, because otherwise I get cheap and indecisive and I end up just putting it in my savings. Not that that's a bad thing, mind you! I just think I oughta get myself something I've been coveting recently, if I can think if the "right" treat.
So, if I don't just buy the cool knife set on the right (although it is apparently not easy to actually buy right now), what should I get?
Here are some of my random thoughts, complete with reasons I shouldn't spend money on them, some more serious than others:
- an ipod (but my Treo plays mp3's, but it doesn't hold as much as an ipod, only as much as whatever SD card I put in it, but it wouldnt' be an extra device to carry around)
- a laptop (but I'm supposed to get a laptop for work, but I haven't actually gotten one, but the order has been placed, when does an order turn into a laptop?)
- a new digital camera (my current one is actually still really nice, but it is 3 years old and only 2 megapixels, but it works fine, but the new ones are smaller and therefore more portable)
- laser hair removal (for my legs. oh gosh, I am so vain! But it would be cool to never have to shave again)
- oh heck, if I'm going to be vain, how about liposuction? I could be skinnier! (but that's really crazy, painfully vain, but embarrassingly tempting, even so...sigh)
- some bigger data cards for my current treo/mp3 player and my current camera (that would make them more useful, and that's very practical, but it just doesn't have the same excitement of a new toy. it's like spending your christmas money on underwear.)
- a trip (oh wait, I'm already going to europe. I could just buy some extra trip-stuff, I'm not sure what yet, but I'll certainly have plenty to spend money on once I'm there after all)
- I had other ideas too, but I'm forgetting what they are. Maybe I should buy skis, now that I had such fun skiing! Or...I dunno. I'm open to suggestions, too....