- I couldn't sleep last night and the night before. I mean, I did sleep some, but I spent too many hours lying awake in bed, feeling exhausted, just watching time crawl by. Insomnia == yuck.
- My back hurts. I have a very sore muscle by my left shoulderblade, which I'm trying to stretch back into shape... Stretching it feels painful-but-good, but as soon as I stop it goes back to being tight and hurty. It hurts to move. And to sit still.
- I still have a cold, it won't quite go away. It just keeps mutating. Today my nose is stuffy, and my throat is sore. Actually this feels more like the beginning of a cold than the end of one. This better not be a new cold, darnit! I'm ready to move on.
- I have to work, even though it's a holiday for some people. *pout* Even though I was sooo very tired when I woke up this morning, after all that sleeplessness!
Okay, that's (more than) enough complaining for one day.
Time to list Happy Things!
- I spent a great weekend with F.
- We saw some skating, played some pool, watched movies, and had a home-cooked meal.
- I got my bedroom clean and organized, and I got lots of laundry done. F helped.
- Got to see my mom and sister, and sent presents for my neice and nephew.
- ConFusion is coming this weekend, and it should be really fun!
- Actually ConFusion should count for (at least) two entries, because so many things to look forward to should occur then.
There, that's a bit better. More good than bad, the way I like it. Just gotta keep focused on that!