19. At home: A Short History of Private Life, by Bill Bryson (audio) - incomplete, because I fried my iPod, but I didn't want to forget it on the list.... eventually I'll listen to the rest. It's entertaining.
18. Barefoot Sisters: Southbound, by Lucy Letcher and Susan Letcher - the personal story of two sisters hiking the Appalachian Trail together. It is written in the first person, and they take turns writing chapters. Very captivating, more so than I thought it would be... recommended.
17. The Great Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald - a re-read, still liked as much this time as before. Recommended.
16. The Magician King: A Novel (The Magicians), by Lev Grossman - sequel to The Magicians. I think I liked it better than the first.
15. The Fiery Cross, by Diana Gabaldon (audio) - the 3rd and 4th in a series. These books are a little too "romance novel-y" for me on paper, but they are great for car listening. The reader does a fabulous job with a variety of Scottish, English, and American accents, and they are fun to listen to.
14. Drums of Autumn, by Diana Gabaldon (audio) - see above